Are you underpriced in the marketplace? Do you feel it’s unethical to charge in excess of what it costs to make something? Do you blame yourself when you submit a bid and the client chooses another option? Is there a difference between price and value? Who gets to determine what is fair? What is value based pricing and is it applicable to what you do?
- How to define your value when pricing your work.
- What is valuable? Time, energy, craftsmanship or results?
- 3 types of pricing: input, ouput and outcomes
- Price anchoring & bias
- Price bracketing
- Providing options and price decoys
- Achieve the“doublethank you”
- How to have the value conversation
- How to define the“desiredfuture state”