Conference Pass 2023
Thu 8th–Fri 9th June 2023
Looking to join us for both days at BDF 2023?
Sign up for the Conference Pass to have access to all workshops and conference tickets included in one combined price, saving you a decent chunk of money!
£125 (save £30)
£75 (save £20)
Pass & Hotel
From £150 (save up to £65)Sold Out
Conference Passes have now Sold Out. You can still book individual workshop and Conference tickets from our event listings here (subject to availability).
Thu 8th June – A day of workshops
You’ll be able to do at least 2 workshops, priced £40 each. Booking required, fee included with your pass.
Fri 9th June – A day of talks
From 8 of the finest designers on the planet on Fri 9th June at Birmingham Repertory Theatre.
1 night stay at Bloc Hotel (optional)
A 30% saving on hotel room when bought with Conference Pass
Thu 8th June
Priority booking and fees includes
A fun filled day of hands-on immersive experiences held at BCU.
Workshop hosts include Anthony Burrill, Astrid Stavro, Brian Collins and Gemma O’Brien – plus many more! Workshops will run throughout the day, you will be able to attend at least two workshops (priced individually at £40).
Because of limited availability of some workshops (Anthony’s only has 10 places per session), booking is on a first come first served basis. Conference Pass holders will have exclusive access to book a week before anyone else – so it’s your best chance to secure your space on the workshop you desire.
Other workshops such as Brian & Astrid’s will have a large capacity and we can guarantee a place for all pass holders if booked during early access.
(Early access has now ended as workshops are on general sale)
Fri 9th June
Join us for a day-long schedule of talks from an unmissable line-up of designers and creatives.
Talks from Oliver Jeffers, Brian Collins, Gemma O’Brien and more! 8 speakers from across the globe share a deep dive into their imagination.
How it works
- Purchase the BDF Conference pass
- You’ll receive a ticket for BDF Conference on Fri 9th June separately (we do this manually) and hotel details if you have a hotel pass.
- Book your workshops. You MUST book these yourself, once you have purchased your pass you will be able to select the Conference Pass option in the booking section of each workshop.
- We’ll see you in June!
If you need a refund for whatever reason, we accept cancellations up until 7 days before the event.
* Because of the limited space on all workshops, booking early is advised.
Add a hotel room save!
Sold out – but you can still claim 20% off at Bloc using the voucher in your order confirmation.
Add a nights stay at Bloc Hotel
For an extra £75 you can add a room at our partner hotel.
Included with your pass:
- All the above Conference Pass benefits.
- 1 night at our partner hotel Bloc located in Birmingham’s historic Jewellery Quarter with a 30% saving vs booking separately.
- Check-in on Thursday 8th June and check-out Friday 9th June.
- You’ll be staying in the same hotel as the BDF team and speakers!
In your sleep room at Bloc you’ll have:
- Pocket spring king bed that sleeps 2.
- HD LED TV
- Monsoon shower/wet room
- Smart room control
- Free super fast wifi
- Climate control system
- Room is upgradable (direct with Bloc)
Buy your BDF 2023 Conference Pass
Buy for multiple people? Select ‘add as a gift’ and enter the email address for each of the recipients.